Paper and pixels, landscapes and architecture - all the things that make up our world have intricate connections to us. These ties aren't always obvious, but they're there. And, those who seek the connections - those who seek beauty and meaning - will find them.
I use concepts from philosophy and art history to create meaningful projects with design and technology.
As an independent creative, I write, conceptualize and strategize with forward-thinking organizations.
I also create organic skin care at Entheo.
- Sleep Science
- "The thing always happens that you really believe in and the belief in a thing makes it happen."
- Frank Lloyd Wright
- "Cannery Row in Monterey in California is a poem, a stink, a grating noise, a quality of light, a tone, a habit, a nostalgia, a dream."
- John Steinbeck
- "Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."
- Carl Sagen
- "I will not kill another person."
- Geremy Good
- "I can't tell you what art does and how it does it, but I know that often art has judged the judges, pleaded revenge to the innocent and shown to the future what the past suffered, so that it has never been forgotten...."
- John Berger
- "I basically did two things with my class; we took the clock out of the equation and forgot about time."
- Michael Asher
- "Function follows structure."
- Mies van der Rohe
- "You can't create art without wine."
- "Think like a baby."
- "Great things are done by a series of small things brought together."
- Vincent Van Gogh
- "Thinking involves not only the flow of thoughts, but their arrest as well."
- Walter Benjamin
Modes of conversation,
ideation and socialization
Interested in collaborating? Let's talk!